the process of choosing the best school. If you have additional questions please feel free to
contact our Admission's Office:
To be eligible for application to Bayan school, applicants must:
1. Complete an application form
2. Submit the required documents:
- Copy of the Birth Certificate
- Copy of Passport and CPR
- Copy of Immunization Records
- Previous School Reports
- Two Passport Size Photographs
- Parents’ Resume with Passport Size Photographs
- Copy of Parents CPR
3. Pay application fee of BD 50
The Admissions Office starts receiving applications in November every year.
The criteria for acceptance is based on:
- Availability of seats
- Age requirements as established by the Bahrain Ministry of Education
- Students’ assessment scores
- Overall performance
- Behavior of the student
Registration will open from November 1, 2023 to November 8, 2023 for the Academic Year 2024 - 2025!
Admissions is open for all grade levels (Very limited seats available in certain grades).
Kindly note that late registrations do not guarantee your child a seat; your child will be called for assessment once a seat is available.
- Yes, all applicants are assessed for only Arabic, English, and Math. Methods of
assessments vary for each level grade.
For the Academic Year 2024 - 2025, applicants must be born in 2020 to apply for KG1.
Classrooms usually accommodate for an average of 20 to 24 students.